Thursday 26 June 2008

Courtney sparks health fears

COURTNEY LOVE stepped out in Malibu this weekend looking shockingly pale and
thin.
In better times ... Courtney back in 2001Enlarge
The Hole singer has been under huge strain since the disappearance of her
ex-husband KURT COBAIN's ashes, recently admitting she felt suicidal
after they were allegedly stolen from her home.

She said last month: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from
me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them
back I don't know what I'll do.

"They were all I had left of him. Who has their husband's ashes stolen?"

Most of the NIRVANA singer's ashes were scattered at a Buddhist temple
in New York and in the Wishkah river in Washington state.
But Love says she kept some for herself, in a pink bear-shaped handbag,
hidden in a wardrobe at her home in Hollywood.
The star, who has been linkled with comedians STEVE COOGAN and RUSSELL
BRAND, has had weight issues in the past, recently shedding 52 pounds
after a strict diet regime - and of course her weight yo-yo'd during her
wild, drug filled years.

However, these shocking new pics have worried many observers.